When you start to build an E-commerce store, it's essential to choose a platform that can scale and grow as your business grows.
A reliable platform that gives you all the tools you need to manage your store, and gives your customers great service, will go a long way toward ensuring that they are satisfied with their purchases and - more importantly - they will come back your store
In the world of E-commerce, one of the biggest platforms is Shopify.
Shopify is a platform that has existed for a long time, they have provided a hosting platform since 2004
One of the advantages of Shopify is its ability to use their "Shopify button", which is a similar utility to PayPal buttons that you can embed in an existing website or visit your company's Facebook page.
The main features of Shopify online store platform include:
There are also many new online Shopify store themes on ThemeForest, including features like:
- Newsletter integration,
- Upsell feature: Lookbook and Bundle
- Quick view options for products, zooming capabilities
- 360-degree viewing and control
- Completely customizable, mega-menu, filter in collections page
- social network sharing, and more.
- Integrate with more than 70 Shopify payment + payment gateways
- Marketing and SEO features like integration with email providers, social media and the ability to sell on Facebook.
- Inventory management
- Mobile application for you to manage your store on the
- Shopify eCommerce online store features
- The Shopify e-commerce online store features.
- Shopify interfaces and design options
Refer through a carefully selected set of the best Shopify interfaces to create your online store:
Go to Themeforest -> Enter your keyword "Shopify"-> Select Best Seller in the Filter
A large selection of themes are available from Shopify and many of Shopify's more professional interfaces are available on our ThemeForest market with compatible designs. By visiting around Themeforest site, I'm sure that you can find out a theme that meets your expectation
Shopify offers both free and paid interfaces ranging from $100 to $180 USD. Similar to BigCommerce, those interfaces are organized by specific domains and can be customized easily.
When it comes to SEO, Shopify online store platform meets all the best SEO implementations and automatically creates an XML map for your store. You can also optimize descriptions, titles and product images. This platform uses dedicated servers that support page load time and includes an SSL certificate for each usage package, free of charge.
We mentioned that Shopify integrates with more than 70 payment gateways, but that platform also gives you the option to use Shopify Payments, which allows you to accept credit card payments on your site without must use third-party services first.
The reason you should use Shopify
- Shopify's biggest selling point is its simple approach. You can set up an official online store easily, as well as take advantage of their Lite package and "Shopify Button" if you're not ready to launch your store.
- You can provide discount codes and gift cards to your customers and promote your presence on social media while building your email list at the same time. This platform itself provides an intuitive control panel and allows you to use their drag and drop website builder tool.
- Regarding third-party application integration, Shopify provides integration with tools such as QuickBooks, ShipStation, MailChimp, ZenDesk, and more. They also offer a set of free tools like Logo Maker, Invoice Generator, Business Card Maker, Profit Margin Calculator, and more.
- Customer support: Shopify comes with detailed documentation and a strong community to support as well as a 24/7 support team.
-Costs: Shopify offers three product pricing packages. The lowest price package is priced at the US $29 and includes the following features:
- 1. No limit to the number of products
- 2. 2 employees
- 3. Print shipping labels
- 4. Fraud analysis
- 5. Create user guide
- 6. Coupon
- 7. SSL certificate
The package is priced at the US $79 and provides the ability to add professional reports, add 5 members to the group, and automatically recover abandoned shopping cart. The most expensive product package costs $299 and includes everything from their Shopify package along with the ability to use third-party shipping rates and advanced reporting.
Which platform should you choose?
The final choice depends entirely on your preferences and the overall goals you have for your online store. If you're just starting out and want to open with a well-designed store that you can manage anywhere, refer to our e-commerce stores for Shopify and register for one in Shopify's product packages now here
But wait ... !!
Do you want get $180 for Mazano Theme for Free ?
So Click here to register a new Shopify store with our link and click the button below to let us knowContact Us